Twitter LogoInstagram LogoFacebook LogoPinterest Logo

Friday 2 January 2015

this is my year

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy new year to all my followers! Usually my new years resolution is to eat healthy and exercise (which I always plan to do), but this year I have some big goals set for myself. 

Firstly I'm on the reserve list to run the London marathon for MacMillan. If I get in, I hope to be able to run the marathon and raise money for Macmillan.

But, my big goal this year is to start my own business. It's something I've wanted to for a few years now and now that I've finished university and I have my degree I'm ready. It's extremely daunting, but I feel ready to start my new journey. I have a lot of work to do, but I'm prepared to work hard and hopefully by next new year I'll have a successful business with a client base. If you don't dream big, you may as well not dream.


grace xox

No comments :

Post a Comment